Location: Q House, Sandyford, Co. Dublin
Apply:Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to: Professional Services Director
QlikPower is a leading QlikTech Business Partner in the UK and Ireland. We promote their flagship product, QlikView, which enables organisations of all sizes to unlock the value of their data to make better decisions that improve business results. Unlike traditional BI solutions, QlikView delivers immediate value with payback measured in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. Through QlikView's disruptive, in-memory associative approach, business users have experienced unprecedented success and satisfaction. QlikTech is the only company in this market that offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. QlikTech grew by 50% in 2010 and has more than 16,000 customers in 100 countries and over 900 partners worldwide.
QlikPower has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As a Trainee Business Intelligence Consultant and member of our rapidly growing company, you will have significant impact on our company's growth and success.
The Certification Program
- The successful candidates will receive six months Training
- This will comprise formal Classroom Training coupled with hands-on project experience
- Formal Classroom Training at QlikView offices in the UK
- Mentoring with senior BI consultants.
- Certification exams at the end of 6 months.
- An Internship salary will be provided during the first 6 months Training.
- Candidates who complete the Training will be qualified to develop QlikView Business Intelligence Applications on multiple platforms.
- Successful candidates may be offered a full employment contract as a QlikView Consultant with QlikPower.
- Development of packaged QlikView industry solutions
- Development of bespoke Client solutions
- QlikView Modelling and Design
- Design and creation of Qlikview applications
- Software installation and configuration
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Software implementation experience
- You will ideally have had exposure to Business Intelligence tools in action with a demonstrable ability to solve problems in a business environment
- Hands-on experience with relational databases, data modeling and SQL queries
- Experience of BI tools and/or enterprise-type (ERP, CRM) applications in addition to installing and managing software running on Windows
- An understanding of business processes is highly desirable
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new systems and solutions
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed
- Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written English skills as the company language is English
- Entitled to work in Ireland