The Global Support Group is pleased to offer assistance to customers and partners using the latest two major versions of QlikView.
Support is offered for the following:
- Problems installing QlikView software
- Problems registering a QlikView software license
- QlikView functions not working as expected
- QlikView API calls as defined in the QlikView API guide not working as expected
For assistance with items not covered above, please speak to your account manager, see the solutions knowledgebase in the Customer Portal or visit QlikCommunity for active user groups, forums, blogs, training tips, and more.
When submitting a support request, please always include or have the following information available:
- The relevant QlikView 16-digit license number
- The full QlikView version number (e.g. 9.0.7119)
- A complete description of the problem experienced including details on how to reproduce it
- A sample .qvw file, if possible
- Technical details of the host server/machine, including:
- Windows Operating system
- 32bit or 64bit environment
- No. of CPUs and RAM
- For QlikView Server/Publisher, please provide the relevant log files
Customers and partners who have a valid Annual Upgrade and Support agreement are entitled to support from QlikView.
There are three ways to contact QlikView Support:
- For eligible Customers or Partners, visit either the Customer Portal or Partner Portal and create a support case directly in our CRM system
- Email email@example.com or one of the country-specific email addresses listed below
- Telephone-please see the phone section below
Phone and Email Support
- Phone: 00353 1 2939302 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE 00353 1 2939302end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Hours: Monday - Friday between 9.00 am - 5.30 pm GMT
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Countries of Europe and Asia
- Phone: +46 46 286 52 78 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE +46 46 286 52 78end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Hours: Monday - Friday between 8:30 am - 5 pm CET
- E-mail: email@example.com
On occasion the support may be closed due to national holidays. If you need to speak with a QlikTech sales representative or account manager, please refer to the Contact Us section.