“What are the basics I should know about the QlikView platform and its components so I can make an informed buying decision?”
Our customers often ask about what goes on under the hood of QlikView.
We understand that it's important to help prospective and existing QlikView customers understand the components that comprise a QlikView deployment. Also how data flows through a QlikView deployment on its way to becoming actionable information.
Through its technology QlikView delivers to customers the fastest, most intuitive, most flexible BI platform in history. The QlikView platform delivers value through:
• A rich, full, overview of the business. With QlikView, all user interface objects and their underlying aggregates are always in context (associated) with one another. This associative experience gives decision makers a better overview of their business.
• Broad, deep business insights. Nearly all organizations deal with large datasets. Loading large volumes of data into QlikView from a combination of many data sources allows insights into aspects of the organization not otherwise apparent.
• A shared version of the truth for all. QlikView can scale to support thousands of connected users, giving everyone in the organization access to one shared version of the truth.
• Speedy time to value. QlikView is quickly and easily deployed and integrated with existing enterprise systems. Developers don’t have to spend time hard-coding answers to specific business questions. This saves a vast amount of time in the implementation process.
• Low ongoing total cost of ownership. QlikView offers a simple way to create and manage data analysis. QlikView simplifies the extraction and combining of various data sources to create a single, detailed, flexible view of an organization’s data.
Understand the key decisions you need to make when considering QlikView Business Intelligence software.
Qlik here to download the full QlikView Technology White Paper,"QlikView Architectural Overview."